Thursday, February 19, 2009

Free buy one get one dinners!

Ok, Anyone that knows me knows I like Free stuff. And who wouldn't? I have gotten free samples of almost anything you can think of. Shirts, hats, condoms, tampons, soap, women razors. You name it, I probably have received it.

But this one, This one is pretty sweet. Not as good as the free dennys grand slam *100%free* but pretty darn close.
http://static.dealspl.us/images/coupon/1233334089_9165.jpg

That link is a link to a Buy one get one FREE TGIF coupon. A decent restaurant, with decent food. BUT it expires by march 1st, so you HAVE TO USE IT SOON!

So go out, Eat some, and comment on your experience. Or pass my blog link around to friends that eat there.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
Ajax CommentLuv Enabled 1d04e6da811ea386a30422b1935139ed

No comments:

Post a Comment