Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The boy in the striped pajamas

I am not really one for Drama movies, or crap like that. It is always too feminine for me. However since this one was about nazi's and war and stuff I figured it would be pretty good.

Now, with out ruining the movie, Holy crap, FANTASTIC! I could see the end coming from about 20 minutes away, but I think that's the point. It gave a real glimpse into what begin a German boy in Nazi Germany was like. When your too young to think for yourself, and knowing that "The motherland" is the only thing that is good and right.



I would definitely been content paying to go see this movie in a theater. Feel free to read more about it at IMDB, the data base with SOO much info on every movie.

After watching it, I am going to be severely disappointed if Valkyrie is not at better or at least even. They hyped the crap out of that movie and if it sucks, I will be PISSED!

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
Ajax CommentLuv Enabled 1d04e6da811ea386a30422b1935139ed

No comments:

Post a Comment