Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I made Ninety Eight Dollars off of Cash Crate

As several folks know I started doing Cash Crate As a way to make extra money on my lunch breaks at work and at home during commercials. Well my 2nd month of doing it has paid off even more netting me $98 Big ones, All for around 9 hours of work, during time I would otherwise be totally bored!




But aren't all of those sites scams?
That's what I thought and was cautious at first. Turns out all you do for this program is take surveys for companies like Nike, Mcdonalds, Pepsi, Coke, and more!

It's that simple?
Yep! All you do are surveys worth anywhere from 25cents to $2, and they credit either instantly, or within a few hours! I only use the program when I am bored during commercial breaks.

It's fast, it's simple and it's 100% Free!!!!

Yep, that's right, you never enter a credit card, you never have to buy anything, or make any telemarketing calls! All you do are free sample offers and get paid!

I never knew that making money online could be so simple and fun!

Better yet, you get $1 straight up, just for signing up and filling out your info!

So if your 13+, want to earn some extra cash, and have a little bit of free time, Check it out!
Nothing better than earning Free money online. The Best GPT site Around!

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
Ajax CommentLuv Enabled 1d04e6da811ea386a30422b1935139ed

2 comments:

  1. Hey cool, your earning money online. Cash crate is a great program.


    http://networkmarketingsecrets101.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-proof-report.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to this blog. But I have enjoyed your post and learned something
    new.I hope next post will be very helpful for me so Waiting for your next update.

    ReplyDelete