Thursday, April 16, 2009

Comics for filler

As you all know, when I am Bored or Lazy I do something to fill the space here on my blog. That's why I have some new comics for everyone!

If you take offense, grow up. These are Funny and may make you feel bad inside.

I know the comics are a little crude, but I had to shrink them to fit.



And my second comic


I will attempt to get a better update out for everyone to enjoy later this week. I have been busy installing a new bar in my basement. Everyone loves their alcohol and I am no different. *Takes another sip of vodka-aide *

Remember! If you like it leave comments, social book mark me, or check out my other pages! Also, check out my girlfriends new site http://coolcashfast.blogspot.com

Peace

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
Ajax CommentLuv Enabled 1d04e6da811ea386a30422b1935139ed

No comments:

Post a Comment