Monday, March 23, 2009

Penny appetizers and $1 entrees at TGIFRIDAYS!!!

Anyone that knows me well knows I am cheap. How cheap? I spent 1 straight week at work eating nothing but 100% FREE food for lunch. Thats how cheap.

Today I stumbled across an amazing deal for individuals that enjoy TGIFridays or would like to try it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

INSTEAD OF CLICKING THE LINK TO GO TO IT AND PRINT, YOU NEED TO RIGHT CLICK AND EITHER SAVE IMAGE AS, OR, IF YOUR BROWSER LETS YOU, PRINT IT.

Check it out man, It is totally worth it.

Remember, if you like this page submit it to stumbleupon, Write a comment, or check out some of my other pages!

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves
Ajax CommentLuv Enabled 1d04e6da811ea386a30422b1935139ed

No comments:

Post a Comment